Baby Safety Month
September is Baby Safety Month, sponsored annually by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA). This year, JPMA is helping educate parents and caregivers on the importance of properly choosing and using all the best products for your child’s age and developmental stage as outlined by the manufacturer
It's A Fact
Most injuries can be prevented! Parents and caregivers play a huge role in protecting children from injuries.
Choosing the right baby products for your family can be overwhelming, but safety should never be compromised.
What Can You Do?
- Choose and use age and developmentally appropriate products.
- Read and follow all manufacturer’s instructions, recommendations for use, and warning labels.
- Register your products and establish a direct line of communication with the manufacturer.
- Actively supervise- watch, listen and stay near your child.
- Frequently inspect products for missing hardware, loose threads and strings, holes, and tears.
- Monitor your child’s growth and development and discontinue use when needed.
Click each image below for important Safety Tips.
|The Basics||Top Hidden Hazards|
|How To Choose and Use||Products Tips And Tricks|